Job opportunities at the Center for Domestic Preparedness are filled through competitive procedures; however, due to the number of contractors supporting the Center, several mechanisms are utilized. Please click on the job announcement below to view the specific requirements for applying for each position.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and supporting contractors are Equal Opportunity Employers. All candidates will be considered regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, protected genetic information, status as a parent, lawful political affiliation, marital status, physical/mental disability (if not a job factor), membership or nonmembership in an employee organization, or any other nonmerit factor.
NOTE: All links will open in a new window
- HAZMAT Instructor Job
- CBRNE / WMD Instructor Job
- SAIC: Database Technician
- SAIC: Healthcare Instructors
- SAIC: Law Enforcement Instructors
- SAIC: Radiological Instructors
Center Contractors' Websites
- Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Beacon Associates, Inc.
- G4S Government Solutions, Inc. (G4S)
- HGS Engineering, Inc.
- HME, Inc.
- QinetiQ North America
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- SM Resources Corporation
- URS Federal Services, Inc.
- Visionary Integration Professionals, LLC (VIP)