Job opportunities at the Center for Domestic Preparedness are filled through competitive procedures; however, due to the number of contractors supporting the Center, several mechanisms are utilized.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and supporting contractors are Equal Opportunity Employers. All candidates will be considered regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, protected genetic information, status as a parent, lawful political affiliation, marital status, physical/mental disability (if not a job factor), membership or nonmembership in an employee organization, or any other nonmerit factor.
Please click on the job announcement below to view the specific requirements for applying for each position.
- Centerra: Alarm Monitor Dispatch Operator
- FEMA: Records Management Specialist (Status Candidates)
- FEMA: Chemical Surety Specialist (Status Candidates)
- FEMA: Lead Instructional Systems Specialist (All U.S. Citizens)
- FEMA: Lead Instructional Systems Specialist (Status Candidates)