This presentation provides a basic program overview and has been developed for a general audience. At the conclusion of this presentation, audience members will be able to:
• Describe the purpose of the BioWatch program.
• Explain the importance of air monitoring to national security.
• Summarize the general steps in BioWatch routine operations.
• Describe the routine operations and preparedness activities of BioWatch jurisdictions and the BioWatch Program Office.
• Explain the general flow of jurisdiction, federal partner, BioWatch Program Office engagement in the event of biological agent detection.
This presentation provides a basic program overview and has been developed for a general audience.
Continuing Education Credits
No continuing education units are offered for this course.