Chemical Sector Security Awareness Training
The Chemical Sector Security Awareness Training provides participants with the foundational knowledge about security awareness at a chemical facility.
This 60 minute Independent Study Training (IST) is a self-paced, web-based course covering the following topics:
· Identifying participant’s roles and responsibilities regarding a facility’s security posture
· Identifying possible activities and behaviors that could potentially pose a security threat to participants and their facility
· Implementing behaviors and actions that participants can take to increase their facility’s security posture
Chemical sector facility owners and operators as well as their employees who are interested in increasing the security posture of their facilities and employees.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Before you attend, participant requirements are as follows:
· You will need a computer with an internet connection to complete this course
· Course registration requires a FEMA SID, to complete the one-time registration process for a FEMA SID please visit: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/register
Attention: This course works best in Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
Attention: Once completed, you must log back into your Student Portal to access your certificate of completion.
Continuing Education Credits
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)/Office for Bombing Prevention (OBP) is authorized to award 1 contact hour for this activity.