Office for Bombing Prevention Train the Trainer Refresher
This course is designed to serve as refresher training for the Empowered Trainer (participant). The course will provide a refresher for the participant on how to conduct classroom training and navigate the learning management system (LMS).
This 45-minute independent study training (IST) is a self-paced, web-based course covering:
· Utilization of the CDP Trainer Portal and CTAS Roster Management System to create a class, administer the delivery of a class, and complete/certify a class
· Identification of adult learning principles and how to use them to administer the delivery of a class
· Use of the Training Individuals for Program Success (TIPS) modules to identify methods of successful instruction for adult learners and provide best practices for instructing the Bombing Prevention Awareness Course (BPAC), Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Search Course, Protective Measures Course (PMC), and the Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device (VBIED) Detection Course
This course is specifically designed as a refresher for the Empowered Trainer participants on how to conduct classroom training and navigate the learning management system (LMS).
Prerequisites and Requirements
Before you attend, participant requirements are as follows:
· You will need a computer with an internet connection to complete this course
· Course registration requires a FEMA SID, to complete the one-time registration process for a FEMA SID please visit: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/register
Attention: This course works best in Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
Attention: Once completed, you must log back into your Student Portal to access your certificate of completion.
Continuing Education Credits
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)/Office for Bombing Prevention (OBP) is authorized by IACET (International Accreditors of Continuing Education and Training) to award CEUs for this activity.
· International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET) – 1 Contact Hour