Customer-Focused Service for the Federal Workforce
This course explores customer service principles as related to the federal workforce.
Before you attend, please review the following participant requirements:
- You will need a computer with an internet connection to complete this course
- Course registration requires a FEMA SID. To complete the one-time registration process for a FEMA SID, please visit: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/register
- Recommended internet browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox
- Training is self-paced and can be started and completed at your convenience
- Training consists of seven modules and is approximately 60 minutes in length
ALL FEMA EMPLOYEES and any federal employees specifically mobilized to directly augment and support FEMA vaccine operations are encouraged to attend with supervisor approval; however, attendance is voluntary and compensation is not authorized for employees in a non-pay status.
Continuing Education Credits
No credit is awarded for this training. There are no continuing education credits for this course.